Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Here are 10 DIY Valentines cards that you can use for anyone!
10 DIY Valentines cards
- Play-Doh Valentines – FREE printable (Free is for me!) HERE – “Valentine, I think you are A-DOH-A-BLE”. Print these and get the small play-doh containers and you’re all set!
- S’mores Valentines – FREE printable HERE – “I need S’more friends like you!”. All you need is some graham crackers, marshmallows, and some fun size Hershey bars.
- Goldfish Valentines – FREE printable HERE -” You OhFISHally have our hearts, valentine”. This is a great healthy option! All you need is goldfish, bags and the printable! Easy.
- Bag of Chips Valentines – FREE printable HERE – You do have to subscribe to her emails in order to get the freebie (I tried it and it worked).
- Love Bug Gummy Worm Valentines – This printable is $6.99. Just kidding, its FREE! HERE – Make sure to scroll down a bit. Who doesn’t like gummy worms?
- Soda Can Valentines – Click HERE for the free printable. I think the mini soda cans are adorable. “Soda wanna be my Valentine?”. Who comes up with this stuff?! Adorable.
- Valentine Lunch Box Jokes – HERE is the website for the free printable. I thought these were really unique and cute. My personal favorite is – “How can you tell a calendar is popular?” – Ready for it?? – It has a lot of DATES. I laughed entirely too hard at that. I’m a huge dork, y’all.
- Valentine Robot – HERE is the link. When I was researching for this blog my daughter saw these and told me I HAD to put these in here. HOW FLIPPING SWEET are these?! As the blogger said, you can make each one unique and different. Love that.
- Candy Butterflies – HERE is the how-to link. This is super easy and not very labor intensive. It can also be made with different candies (other than M&Ms).
- Kisses and a Squeeze – HERE is the link to the FREE printable and instructions. Sugar!!! Lots and lots of sugar in this valentine. But hey, it comes with the holiday. All you need is some yummy juice and Hershey Kisses.
Happy Valentine’s Day!