**Disclaimer: The following post is sponsored. However, we would not promote or work with a business or event we did not believe to be reputable or relevant to our readers.
Since Cincinnati Moms Blog LOVES moms and babies, we’re really excited about the upcoming Cincinnati Baby & Beyond Expo. We are always on the lookout for things that make our lives easier and help us focus on what’s really important, so we absolutely wouldn’t miss this event. It’s totally family friendly so you can bring the whole crew (or come meander around the goodness all by yourself – it’ll be even better than Target).
We partnered with Hart Productions (the creator of the event) to get you the scoop plus a few insider tips just for our readers. Here’s what we wanted to know and are thrilled to share with you!
Who will be there?
We’ll be there! Some of us are bringing our kids (because 12 and under get in FREE) and some aren’t. Plus, mamas, daddies, aunties, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, and anyone who’s about to become any of those.
Tickets are $8 at the door, $6 through this link, HERE and $5 if you buy them in advance at Kroger. Parking is FREE.
What do I need to bring?
You, your peeps, and your phone (there will be some things you want pics of for sure!).
I’m bringing my kiddos. What do I need to know?
There will be lots of fun for kiddos of all ages.
- Does your kiddo need to burn off some energy? Don’t they always?! Check out the Active Child Zone for swinging, climbing, and all around fun! Or how about large legos, karate class, or some hands-on snack making? Trust us, there is plenty for kids of all ages.
- Does your little need a fresh diaper? Skip the bathroom, there’s a Pampers Comfort Corner set up that’s way nicer than your average bathroom. (131)
- How about some hands on fun? Cooking, gardening, building blocks, gymnastics equipment, oh my!
- Does your baby need to eat? Blue Cocoon Breastfeeding Boutique will have rockers and covers for you to borrow. (131)
- How about a little character fun? Don’t miss Spider Man, Elsa & Anna (gasp!) and Rosie and Gapper from the Reds!
What can I expect to leave with?
- A new list of must-haves and wish list items!
- Gift ideas for upcoming showers and sprinkles (Don’t miss Perry Puzzles: 406)
- A bag full of swag (coupons, goodies, and treats abound!)
What could I win?
- Brittany Brown Photography Session
- A year’s supply of Pampers (Yep, you read that right, A YEAR OF FREE DIAPERS)
- An Evenflo Carseat
- Medela Breastpump
- Rockaroo Bouncer
- And more!!
What businesses will be there?
The list is SO long your finger would get tired scrolling. Suffice it to say that all the very best will be there, and many of them are our local favorites too! Check out the full list HERE.
What is CMB most excited about?
- The swag. Gerber, Happy Family, Enfamil, Comforts and more!
- The learning. Potty Training, Sleep Training, Fertility 101, Healthy Snacks, How to Take Better Pics of your Kids, and so many more. See the full list HERE.
- The prizes. You had us at free diapers!
- The food. You know we love a good treat, but seriously, we can’t get over all the local yummies that will be there.
- Daily giveaways through Cincinnati Baby & Beyond’s Facebook page.