Drama Kids International – Cincinnati
We are looking for part-time caring, fun and motivated teachers who are passionate about developing children to join our growing team. Once hired, new teachers are required to undergo extensive classroom and on-the-job training, and receive continued supervision by the franchise owner. Classes are held at the local schools as after school enrichment. If interested, complete an online application HERE.
Contact: Marina Giller at [email protected] or 513-885-6354
Part-Time Financial Representative
The Downtown Cincinnati – Northwestern Mutual office is looking to attract a Part-Time Financial Representative that values impacting the community and controlling their schedule. Financial Representatives are out in the community building relationships with clients and meeting new potential clients. Representatives help their clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their financial goals and putting together a unique plan for each client. With the #1 training program in the industry, Financial Representatives are able to build relationships with prospective clients in order to educate and positively impact their clients lives.
As a Financial Representative, a typical day may include:
•Meeting with prospective clients to build relationship and to understand individual needs and goals
•Educating and providing comfort to your clients about their financial situation
•Creating your own schedule to stay in control of your time
•Training and coaching from the #1 Training Program in the Industry
•Having impact outside the home and inside the community
Please watch the following videos to learn more about Northwestern Mutual and our Financial Representatives:
Contact: Tayler Tarvin at [email protected] for more information and to apply.
New to Cincinnati !! India Hicks – where savvy women share the design collection through get togethers. IH is a British designer with a vision to partner with entrepreneurial women who are looking for something new and exciting, either part-time or full-time. www.indiahicks.com/rep/mcmahon
Contact:Melissa McMahon at [email protected] for more information.
Kid friendly, elder friendly on demand transportation company is seeking drivers with at least 5 years child care experience (being an active parent counts for child care experience) to transport passengers in the Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area. Drivers will use their own personal vehicles to transport the passengers which will be inspected by one of our ASE certified technicians. Along with child care experience, drivers must be at least 21 years of age, own a 4 door vehicle that is 10 years old or younger. Applicants must also have a clean driving history, no civil and or criminal offences, and not registered on the sex offender list which is verified by background check including DMV searches, social security number verification, and fingerprinting. As a driver you set your own rates and hours and 1 minor child is welcome to accompany you while you are running your routes.
Contact: Diane Bradley at [email protected] for more information.
Diaper Study Panelist
If you have a little one in diapers or training pants, be sure to check in regularly for study opportunities. From newborns to potty-training toddlers, there are multiple opportunities throughout the year. Studies are compensated based on time and required research.
Register Here: www.pampersstudy.com.
(Posted 5.4.16 – Does Not Expire)
MEN’s Shave Study Panelist
Could any of the men in your life use a little extra $$$? Our research team is often looking for men who shave regularly to share their opinions and experience with different shaving products, and even to try new ones! Studies are compensated based on time and required research.
Register Here: http://joinicfresearch.com/Participate.aspx.
(Posted 5.4.16 – Does Not Expire)
Part Time Catering Delivery Team Member
Part-Time Bank Teller
Adecco is currently assisting a leading lender in the Northern Kentucky area in their search for Part Time Bank Tellers. This is a great temporary to hire opportunity for those with banking, cash handling, or customer service experience! Please review the information below.
Job duties related to the Bank Teller:
• Receives checks and cash for deposit
• Cashes checks and processes withdrawals
• Accepts loan, bill and tax payments
• Processes credit card cash advances
• Follows established policy on verifying customer identity, signature, negotiability of instruments, and availability of funds
• Maintains cash drawer within established limits
• Balances cash drawer daily or as required by policy
• Promotes business by recognizing and acting on opportunity to cross-sell bank products
• Promotes business by developing and maintaining good customer relations through courteous and professional service
• Maintains current knowledge of bank products, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
• Performs routine branch and customer service duties, varying by location
• Other functions and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion
Qualifications related to the Bank Teller:
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous cash handling and customer service experience preferred
• Basic reasoning and math skills
• Basic keyboarding and computer skills
• Service oriented with strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Professional in conduct and appearance
• Must possess a high degree of confidentiality